Catalyst CRAs are the best in the industry. Period. Averaging 13 years of clinical monitoring experience, you’ll never get a green CRA from us, nor a CRA that isn’t therapeutically aligned with your study. That’s important because it’s proven that experienced monitors are more efficient and effective site managers. They understand the patient population your asset is designed to improve. They get the challenges faced by site personnel on the front lines of implementing your study. They know how important site support is to site performance including achieving patient enrollment goals. And we have witnessed, time after time, how a seasoned monitor can positively impact a trial’s success.
Since 1995 the Catalyst team has grown its global network of clinical research professionals, the majority CRAs, to ensure geographic and therapeutic alignment for your development programs. With a network of more than 5300, our bandwidth runs deep, allowing us to cherry pick each CRA to join your team based on desired criteria.
CRA Global Coverage
Catalyst CRAs serve an important function, ensuring streamlined communications between the sites and the broader clinical team. They are trained experts in:
- Site selection and qualification per desired criteria and patient population
- Initiating study centers to the study protocol and plan
- Working with sites to encourage performance (mentoring, training, managing)
- Performing source document verification to ensure GCP, patient safety and data integrity
- Reviewing the on-site regulatory documents to ensure compliance
- Review of the eCRF between visits using various technologies and systems
- Writing site visit reports and correspondence that describe what really took place during the visit
- Working with sites to close-out the study, resolve outstanding queries, and return IP.
“The Catalyst staff is always friendly, knowledgeable and professional and responds quickly to all questions and issues. I have worked with many other CRAs and project managers from Catalyst, and they all are very seasoned, knowledgeable individuals with a team attitude.”