- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 14 - 16 2022
- Time: All Day
- Sep 14 - 16 2022
- All Day
WUSS Annual Conference
Join us this September in California at the 2022 Western Users of SAS (WUSS) Software Educational Forum and Conference. WUSS is a non-profit organization that provides SAS software users with a forum for exchanging ideas and promoting education, training, networking, and professional development. The annual conference brings together hundreds of SAS users from the WUSS region and beyond.
While you’re there, stop by our booth (waiting on booth #) to #ConnectWithCatalyst and learn about our biostatistics and statistical programming services including the development of statistical analysis plans (SAP), CDISC mapping, development of CDISC compliant ADaM datasets, and more. You’ll also meet our Senior Vice President of Resourcing Operations, Kathy Bradrick, and our Biometrics Resourcing Recruiter, Jennifer Antunez, to explore opportunities with Catalyst.
Jennifer will also be the HOW (Hands on Workshops Coordinator) and will be supporting in the organization and smooth delivery of many of the sessions. Some examples include:
- A gentle introduction to the joy of Git and GitHub
- Map It Out: Using SG Attribute Maps for Precise Control of PROC SGPLOT Output
- Understanding Administrative Healthcare Data sets using SAS programming tools
- ODS Document & Item Stores: A New Beginning
- A Correction for Multiple Comparisons or Multiple Steps for a Comparable Headache
- SASJS the coolest SAS code tool since Proc Sort!
- Macro Programming Essentials for New SAS Users
- Simmering Data: Using Beautiful Soup and Python to scrape data from web pages
- Proc Report Step by Step
Would you like to learn more about our Biostatistics and Statistical Programming services? Our biostatisticians are adept at listening, researching and understanding assets, indications and competitive landscapes to ensure all data is used to its maximum potential. Learn more about our integrated solutions blending programming expertise with the knowledge of protocol development, study design and sample size considerations, and statistical analysis methodology here: http://catalystcr.com/biostatistics-programming/