This is the company’s first year on Inc.’s coveted list and had the additional honor of being named in the Established Excellence: 5-14 years category for business.
WILMINGTON, N.C., 10 May 2022 – Today, Catalyst Clinical Research, a market-leading provider of clinical research services, announced its selection into Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work. Catalyst was identified as an organization with Established Excellence for companies in the 5-14 years category for business. This is Catalyst’s first year being named to the list and Inc.’s most competitive selection process; only a small fraction of the thousands of applicants are featured.
“At Catalyst, our people remain our greatest differentiator and we champion them every day. This honor provides strong evidence of Catalyst’s commitment to a people-first culture and reinforces that the work we are doing to create an intentional, healthy culture is truly making an impact,” said Marshall Skelton, Senior Vice President of People and Culture at Catalyst Clinical Research. A big thanks to each of our employees for the role they play in helping Catalyst achieve this honor.”
Results were based on an employee-based survey. Some of the insights gleaned during the selection process included:
- More than 98% of our team members were judged engaged advocates of Catalyst.
- In the open-ended commentary, many of the team members commented on our people-first culture and how it’s truly an action and not just a phrase. Example: “Catalyst says they put people first, and they really do. I’ve worked at other large CROs who have said the same thing, but in actuality, you are just a cog in a machine, and the only way you would get noticed there is if you mess up. They don’t just care for you while you work. If you have an illness with you or your family, they will reach out to make sure everything is ok, and offer to helo. They offer unlimited PTO, and constantly urge us to take advantage of it. I don’t view the people at Catalyst as my co-workers. I view them as an extension of my family.”
- More than three-quarters of the company’s employees agreed that “they see professional growth and career development opportunities for themselves in the organization.”
- The word that best described our work environment from survey takers was “Flexible.”
- Catalyst was in the top 10% of all companies for senior leaders visibly valuing people as the most important asset of the company.
“This recognition is a huge accomplishment as we emerge from a two-year pandemic and associated challenges, and creates a great opportunity to continue building a differentiated culture as we expand internationally both organically and via the acquisition of Aptus Clinical,” said Nick Dyer, CEO of Catalyst Clinical Research. “I am honored on behalf of all our employees and grateful to our entire management group who engage with our teams daily, creating the foundation to make Catalyst an attractive company to work at and to grow a sustained career.”
Additional recent awards and recognitions given to Catalyst Clinical Research include: Triangle Business Journal’s Fast 50 (2017, 2020, 2021), Inc.’s 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (2020, 2021), CRO Leadership Awards (2020) and Clearlyrated Best Staffing – Talent Satisfaction (2021).
For more information about careers and employment opportunities, please visit: http://catalystcr.com/careers/
About Catalyst Clinical Research:
Catalyst is a clinical development organization providing highly customizable clinical research solutions to the global biopharmaceutical industry through two established solutions: Catalyst Flex and Catalyst Oncology. With more than 700 staff across 35 countries, the company provides multi-therapeutic global resourcing and functional services through Catalyst Flex and a full-service oncology CRO offering through Catalyst Oncology. The company’s flexible service model is built from more than a decade of listening to customers, devising customer-centric solutions, and helping them drive breakthrough clinical development studies leveraging Catalyst’s expert teams and innovative technologies.
Catalyst is a portfolio company of NovaQuest Private Equity, a leading healthcare and life sciences investment firm.
Catalyst Clinical Research Media Contact:
+1 (984) 263.9062