Job Scams Are Real.
Protect your online job search from fraudulent recruitment practices.
We have some terrific job opportunities at Catalyst Clinical Research, and our culture is rooted in transparency and values. You have the experience, and we have the position – but can you be sure the job you are interviewing for is real?
Fraudulent recruiting scams affect online job seekers with alarming frequency. It has been reported that in just the first six months of 2022, LinkedIn saw about 5.5 million more fake accounts on its platform than in the previous six months.
If you are interested in joining the Catalyst team and have been contacted by a recruiter, here are a few things you will never see from us during the interview process:
- Requests to purchase equipment, deposit funds, or make any monetary transactions.
- Requests for online-only interviews. We are a people-first company, and we want to meet you!
- Correspondence from email addresses other than email@example.com.
Your personal data can be used to take advantage of you during a job search. Due diligence is the best way to protect yourself:
- Research our company and its recruiters
- Independently verify the company’s contact information
- Use secure job search platforms or reputable recruitment agencies
If you suspect you have been targeted with recruitment fraud to join our company, please report it by emailing ReportFraud@CatalystCR.com.
Not sure? Email us anyway. A Catalyst representative will contact you to verify the position you have been recruited to fill and can confirm if a bad actor is representing a member of our team.
Now, take a moment to find your next career move. View our current open positions here.